Check out my Github, in particular:
Devs4Good: my final group project at Dev Bootcamp. A platform for connecting developers with non-profits in need of technical project work.
Let’s Do Lunch: an Android app that helps you find places to eat between two locations.
Twitter — Product Counsel (2015–2017)
- Supported the Data Products, Public API, Customer Service, and Fabric teams.
- Advised on Twitter’s DMCA (copyright) policies and processes.
- Panelist, Defend & Respect the User’s Voice — Big Boulder Conference, June 23, 2016 (Boulder, CO).
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C. — Associate, Internet Strategy & Litigation (2013–2015)
- Represented Twitter in Nunes v. Twitter, Inc. (N.D. Cal.).
- Represented Path in Sterk v. Path, Inc. (N.D. Ill).
- Represented Google in In re: Google Inc. Android Consumer Privacy Litigation (N.D. Cal.).
- Represented Google in In re: Nickelodeon Consumer Privacy Litigation (D.N.J.).
- Represented Google and Amazon.com in Kabbaj v. Google Inc. (D. Del.).
- Represented pro bono refugee client in her affirmative application for asylum in the United States (granted early 2017).
William & Mary Law School (2010–2013)
- Information Wants to Be Free (of Sanctions) [PDF] — 54 Wm. & Mary L. Rev. 297 (2012).
- Political Speech and DMCA Takedowns: An Imperfect Balance, October 2010 — IP Blog.
- Of Copyrights and Campaigns: Fox News Network v. Carnahan for Senate, November 2010 — IP Blog.
- Here We Go: The First Major Copyright Dispute of the 2012 Elections, October 2011 — IP Blog.
- From Bits to Atoms: 3D Printing and the Future of IP, June 2011 — IP Blog.
Google — Legal Assistant, Product Counsel Team (2008–2010)
- Google Transparency Report (inaugural), July-Dec. 2009: data collection & analysis (blog post)
- Google Search Stories, Winter 2009: legal review.
- Google Super Bowl Commercial, January 2010: legal review (Operating Committee award)
Electronic Frontier Foundation — Legal Intern (Summer 2011)
- Syrians Deserve Access to Communications and Information Tools, July 2011 — EFF Deeplinks Blog.