I spent some time last night modifying the site design here. I’m pretty pleased with it.
I’ve implemented new fonts by way of the Google Web Fonts collection, which is really neat. The titles and post text are in Quattrocentro, while the meta text and sidebar text are in Quattrocentro Sans. I also fiddled with padding and borders, which I think makes the site a little friendlier on the eyes and scannable. Finally, on each post page, I’ve added social elements: the Twitter “tweet” button and the Google +1 button.
I’ve also made some other adjustments in the past few months. In particular, you may have noticed the hyphenation in post text. This comes via a plug-in called Hyphenator. It’s not always perfect, but I think it works rather nicely overall. The categories and archives are also new and – to the extent that such things can be – fun. They come via the Collapsing Archives and Collapsing Categories plug-ins.
Let me know your thoughts!